Sunday, February 13, 2011,9:03 PM
September 22, 2010
 Thanks for waiting for me for 2 hours. Thanks for accompanying me to GP tuition. Thanks for fetching me home after GP tuition. Thanks for always being there when I need you! ILoveYou!
|
whenever I looke back I see you
profile
This is specially made for YOU as a VALENTINE'S DAY present.
Since I am not around, I can't celebrate our very FIRST V'day:(
but hope this blog keep you entertained for the time being❤
The blog is all about ALL our times together❤
Hope you like it❤
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY deardear LAOGONG
|
Sunday, February 13, 2011,9:03 PM
September 22, 2010
 Thanks for waiting for me for 2 hours. Thanks for accompanying me to GP tuition. Thanks for fetching me home after GP tuition. Thanks for always being there when I need you! ILoveYou!
a thousand times I cried because of you
-affiliates
the memories that never fade
recent
○ September 4, 2010Hehex drew this during PW....So c...
○ September 17, 2010OMG!you held my hand for the ver...
○ October 21, 2010You bought me KOI for the second t...
○ October 10, 2010The prefect time.Once in a life ti...
○ November 29, 2010A self discovery journey in Taiwa...
○ December 11, 2010 The end of 16, the beginning of...
○ December 25, 2010 It's Christmas Day!But we couldn...
○ I miss you!
○ September 1, 2010You kinda proposed to me today!I ...
○ August 1, 2010Love is in the air ❤
past
○ February 2011
○ July 2011
|
i love the way you saY "ILOVEYOU'
-tagboard
Cbox:D
love makes me hold on
-credits
This layout is done by c.osy! Laopo.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted.
Not for the faint-hearted.
Only for V.lzh!
Thank you very much.
|
|
| |