Sunday, February 13, 2011,10:58 PM
June 15, 2010
 sneak preview of the bday card ^^ MY bro was admitted to the hospital because of dengue so can't celebrate his bday with him tmr, sorry hope this post makes him a little happier... I still remember I did smt super duper stupid last year on his bday (not sure whether he Still remember :p) YEAP is vincent's birthday today (since it is 12 already), 15 June, 18th birthday, can drink can go clubbing can drive can have credit card.... I hope my 18th bday come soon.... So people who are born on the 15th day of the month is generally: you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene. The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher. You are very responsible and capable. This is an attractive and an attracting influence. You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it. You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research. You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes. This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support an talents that may be otherwise in your makeup. You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways.(true to a certain extend :p) why is there no shy, irritating, annoying, lame etc.... :p hahahhx All the best for his 18th year on planet earth... Hope he will have a wonderful bday w/o me :'(. Don't worry I will celebrate a belated bday :) He will definitely sian diao after receiving my present :o but hope he likes it ... I less than 3 you !!^^ Arhhhh... Dedicated one post for him but don't know what to write :x
|
whenever I looke back I see you
profile
This is specially made for YOU as a VALENTINE'S DAY present.
Since I am not around, I can't celebrate our very FIRST V'day:(
but hope this blog keep you entertained for the time being❤
The blog is all about ALL our times together❤
Hope you like it❤
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY deardear LAOGONG
|
Sunday, February 13, 2011,10:58 PM
June 15, 2010
 sneak preview of the bday card ^^ MY bro was admitted to the hospital because of dengue so can't celebrate his bday with him tmr, sorry hope this post makes him a little happier... I still remember I did smt super duper stupid last year on his bday (not sure whether he Still remember :p) YEAP is vincent's birthday today (since it is 12 already), 15 June, 18th birthday, can drink can go clubbing can drive can have credit card.... I hope my 18th bday come soon.... So people who are born on the 15th day of the month is generally: you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene. The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher. You are very responsible and capable. This is an attractive and an attracting influence. You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it. You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research. You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes. This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support an talents that may be otherwise in your makeup. You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways.(true to a certain extend :p) why is there no shy, irritating, annoying, lame etc.... :p hahahhx All the best for his 18th year on planet earth... Hope he will have a wonderful bday w/o me :'(. Don't worry I will celebrate a belated bday :) He will definitely sian diao after receiving my present :o but hope he likes it ... I less than 3 you !!^^ Arhhhh... Dedicated one post for him but don't know what to write :x
a thousand times I cried because of you
-affiliates
the memories that never fade
recent
○ July 23, 2010Our first movie together...Althought ...
○ July 29, 2010It's so fluffy, I'm gonna DIE!!!Watch...
○ July 11, 2010The Lock and Key Hypothesis- only 2 c...
○ August 13, 2010My first ever water bottle art piece!❤
○ April 6, 2010When You say ILoveYou do youreally me...
○ September 3, 2010Rawr means ILoveYou in Dino langu...
○ September 9, 2010You told me you cried for me befo...
○ December 10, 2010New member @ home!Welcome beloved...
○ September 22, 2010Thanks for waiting for me for 2 ...
○ September 4, 2010Hehex drew this during PW....So c...
past
○ February 2011
○ July 2011
|
i love the way you saY "ILOVEYOU'
-tagboard
Cbox:D
love makes me hold on
-credits
This layout is done by c.osy! Laopo.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted.
Not for the faint-hearted.
Only for V.lzh!
Thank you very much.
|
|
| |