Sunday, February 13, 2011,11:22 PM
April 23, 2010
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. ~Mignon McLaughlin
|
whenever I looke back I see you
profile
This is specially made for YOU as a VALENTINE'S DAY present.
Since I am not around, I can't celebrate our very FIRST V'day:(
but hope this blog keep you entertained for the time being❤
The blog is all about ALL our times together❤
Hope you like it❤
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY deardear LAOGONG
|
Sunday, February 13, 2011,11:22 PM
April 23, 2010
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. ~Mignon McLaughlin
a thousand times I cried because of you
-affiliates
the memories that never fade
recent
○ April 15, 2010doodle :)
○ April 17, 2010night out with Vincent.
○ June 3, 2010Random doodling at MOS!
○ June 15, 2010sneak preview of the bday card ^^MY b...
○ July 23, 2010Our first movie together...Althought ...
○ July 29, 2010It's so fluffy, I'm gonna DIE!!!Watch...
○ July 11, 2010The Lock and Key Hypothesis- only 2 c...
○ August 13, 2010My first ever water bottle art piece!❤
○ April 6, 2010When You say ILoveYou do youreally me...
○ September 3, 2010Rawr means ILoveYou in Dino langu...
past
○ February 2011
○ July 2011
|
i love the way you saY "ILOVEYOU'
-tagboard
Cbox:D
love makes me hold on
-credits
This layout is done by c.osy! Laopo.
All contents found on this blog are copyrighted.
Not for the faint-hearted.
Only for V.lzh!
Thank you very much.
|
|
| |